TL-USBCOM Driver for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
The TL-USBCOM driver provides a serial port emulation on Windows operating systems by implementing a serial emulation protocol on USB. The driver works with devices that are complaint to the USB CDC/ACM device class model and also supports non-compliant devices.
TL-USBCOM Driver Features
- WDF (KMDF) compliant Windows USB device driver
- Conforms with current WHQL and Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) requirements
- Exposes a virtual COM port with dynamic plug-and-play behavior
- Optionally exposes a static COM port to support legacy applications
- Supports devices that are compliant with the USB CDC/ACM device class specification
- Supports devices that implement a subset of the CDC/ACM specification only
- Supports devices that implement a pair of bulk pipes but are not compliant with CDC/ACM otherwise
- Optionally supports advanced USB power management including selective suspend
- Full customization and branding supported
- Optional driver installer for reliable installation, update and uninstallation
- Optional device co-installer which supports automatic COM name assignment based on rules defined in an INI-style text file
- Source code available on request (subject to a separate license agreement)
x86 (32 bit)
x64 (64 bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
Free Demo, Licensing conditions & Prices
Current version: 1.23
To receive a free demo, prices or license agreement, please fill out the contact form.
The free evaluation version of the TL-USBCOM driver works for an interval of 60 days without any limitation. After that evaluation period has expired, the driver stops working.
NOTE: The driver described on this page is *not for use by end users*. It will not help solve any problems you may experience with a consumer device such as a webcam, camcorder, card reader, external sound card, etc. Thesycon’s device drivers are software components intended to be used by hardware or software manufacturers to create end products.
© 2017 THESYCON